If this is an Emergency please call 911
Note: If you simply want to report a crime tip to the police department, please call the Crime Tip Line at:
(954) 227-2677 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Welcome to the Coral Springs Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- ” This incident occurred within the city limits of Coral Springs?
- There are No Known suspects?
- ” You have a valid e-mail address from which to send and receive e-mails?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime (F.S.S. 837.05).
Using the Coral Springs Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- Criminal Mischief (Vandalism)
- Theft (Petit) > Under $300
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Lost Property
- Identity Theft
- Property Damage
Click on the image above
Visit – www.coralsprings.org/police > Crime Information > Online Reporting ( Direct hyper-link: http://www.coralsprings.org/onlinereporting/start-report.html )
Please report suspicious activities…